Sunday, February 17, 2008

Featuring Geocaching Web Sites

I've been checking out a lot of web sites about geocaching lately. I decided to start featuring one of these sites a week. (I'll try to do one a week) I'll basically write about what I like about that site and provide a link to it for you to enjoy. I'll also give the site owner a "Hick@Heart Featured Site Award" that they can post on their site if they choose. The award icon will be a link back to that sites write up. All featured sites will be listed in a separate link list in my sidebar. I already have a couple of weeks worth but if you have or know of a good site feel free to send it to me to check out. If you want me to link your geocaching site send me the link. But the featured sites get a special place and the award. Who knows, maybe you'll find your next favorite site here! The best part for me is showing other webmasters that I appreciate their hard work. Look for the first winner coming soon!

No comments:

Have an Idea? Open your free online storefont here.

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free
Powered by WebRing.
Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service